I’ve been having so much fun sharing projects made with products in our new 2019 Stampin Up Holiday Catalog. New stamps…new papers…new punches, dies, embellishments. It’s like Christmas is already here! Today I have a nice religious card to share. I know many of you like to send religious cards, and I do as well. Here’s an idea using the Stampin Up Light & Peace stamp set!
I think this is such a beautiful image. It captures a portion of the wonder that surrounded the birth of our Savior on that night so long ago. When I saw this stamp with the shepherd and his flock, I just had to have it.
Below you can see everything that comes in the Stampin Up Light & Peace stamp set. The angel is lovely, and there are three nice greetings.
I stamped the shepherd image with Versamark ink, then embossed it using gold embossing powder. Next, I used aqua painters to add color. I’m curious…what other color schemes would you use for this scene?
Thanks for visiting to see this shepherd card! Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!