Can you believe that we’re only two weeks away from Halloween? I can’t believe it’s already October 15! Just the other day I picked up supplies to make my little girl’s Halloween costume – a ladybug. I’ll have to share pictures once I get it done! Not only is it time to get costumes ready, it’s time to get those Halloween cards and treats made up as well, because Trick-or-Treat will be here before we know it! I have a card to share today to get you in the mood, and it features the Seasonal Chums stamp set and an adorable jack-o-lantern.
This card was quick and easy to put together. I used Spooky Night designer paper in the background and added a black strip embossed with the Woodland embossing folder. I stamped the pumpkin with Seasonal Chums, cut it out using the Seasonal Tags framelits, and colored it using Stampin’ Write markers. Then I cut the tag apart in the center in order to put the face on the front of the card…
…and the back of the pumpkin on the inside. This makes for a fun surprise when the card is opened!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!