Did you think I was missing in action? I was in charge of a weekend retreat this past weekend with 96 people in attendance! I had planned to get blog posts scheduled ahead of time, but it just didn’t happen. Sorry about that! I’m back on track and have some fun projects to share the next few days. Today’s is a cute card made with the new Sealed with Love stamp set and Love Notes framelits. Here’s my pretty red and white creation.
I think the Love Notes Framelits set is just stinkin’ adorable. It makes the little note I used, plus an even tinier envelope not shown. It includes Cupid’s arrows, hearts, a really cute heart border, and more. Check out the link at the bottom to see pictures.
If you look closely at the watercolored part of the card, you can see that I embossed it with a new embossing folder called Falling Petals. They might be ‘petals’ but they look a lot like hearts, so I thought it was perfect for this card.
That silver ribbon, along with gold, can be earned free with a $50 order, or you can choose from many other choices for your free Sale-a-bration gift!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up (make sure you don’t use the hostess code)!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the items I used and make this card yourself!