It’s a quick post today! Long story short – I started redoing my craft room yesterday. ‘Redoing it,’ like switching it with another room in my house. Holy big mess. As I’m writing this on Sunday evening, I really need to go to bed. It’s an early morning, long day of work, card class tomorrow night, etc. I didn’t want to forget about you though! Here’s a super easy Valentine’s Day card that I created with the Sealed with Love stamp set and Sending Love designer paper.
Thanks for stopping in! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!