Lately I’ve been so excited about our upcoming holiday catalog, that I’ve been sharing mostly projects made with products included in it. I’m taking a little break today and tomorrow for some cute projects made with products from our annual catalog, which can be ordered right now! I know waiting on the holiday catalog products is hard, so there’s no waiting if you want to order these products now! I used the Stampin Up Wish For It All stamp set and dies bundle to make this adorable cupcake card!
Isn’t this fun?! I chose the See a Silhouette designer paper pack to cut out the cupcake pieces. All of those gorgeous marbled prints are included in this paper pack. The only cardstock I used was Blackberry Bliss for the card base, and white behind the cupcake. The rest of those colors and pieces are from See A Silhouette! You can see more of the prints in the photo below.
These are so pretty, they could just be framed to hang on the wall!
To cut the intricate images for the cupcake base, muffin top, and the candle, I used the Doily Wishes die set. I think the layered effect turned out really neat.
Below you can see both the Stampin Up Wish For It All stamp set and the Doily Wishes dies. I used mostly the die set on today’s card, but I can’t wait to use more of the stamps on another card. They’re gorgeous too!
Who has a birthday coming up who would love this card?
Thanks for stopping in to see today’s cupcake card! Stop back and visit again soon!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!