Do you need a last minute gift idea, or just a neat Christmas decoration to add to your collection? Today’s project is AMAZING, and I’m allowed to say that because I didn’t make it! I have to give credit to another member of my Stampin’ Up! team, Robin Driver, for making this beautiful decorated chalkboard. At our team Christmas party, we each brought a handmade 3D item, and drew numbers to exchange them. I was a lucky lady, because I opened this gorgeous wall hanging that Robin made with the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set and dies.
Robin said she was looking for last-minute inspiration and just happened to have this chalkboard. She came up with the idea for this herself! I just love the glimmering snowy hills that she made with Stampin’ Up’s Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.
The silver sleigh, mini jingle bells, and baker’s twine are extra little touches that add to the beauty of this project. Thanks so much Robin for making it!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products used and make this project yourself!