I was really excited to welcome a group of ladies to my Stampin’ Up! team in March and early April. Why do most people sign up to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? To get the discount of course! One of the gals who signed up a few weeks ago said, “I basically want the entire catalog, so I figured I might as well sign up!” That is definitely a great reason to sign up, and I would love to talk with you more or welcome you to my team if you choose to sign up. Learn more here.
Anytime I have a new team member, I welcome them with a fun welcome packet. I always include a decorated notebook, and I needed to make some more up for all these new ladies! I decided to use the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and die cuts from the gorgeous Rose Garden thinlits. Do you like how they turned out?
I embossed the background cardstock with the Elegant Dots embossing folder. It’s one of my favorites.
Here are the three different colors together.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!