Hi everyone! Are you ready for another Christmas card idea?! We’re down to about two months until Christmas cards need to be in the mail. How many have you made? If you need more ideas, here is a quick and simple card made with our fantastic Ready for Christmas stamp set and Christmas Staircase thinlits.
A while back, I had shared these two cards, made with the Ready for Christmas set, along with a video tutorial.
I had a great response to the cards above, but I wanted to come up with some quicker and easier ideas for the Ready for Christmas set. That’s where today’s project comes in!
Do you like how the tree looks on this card? I inked the stamp once, then stamped repeatedly while moving the stamp slightly each time to created the feathered, fuller look. Then I stamped and cut out the cookies, doggie, and table. Isn’t it adorable?
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!