Have you ever been curious about signing up with Stampin Up? I joined Stampin Up about 7 years ago, and I’m so glad I did. It has changed my life dramatically, and all for the good. If you’ve ever wondered about the discount and many other benefits that come with being a Stampin Up demonstrator, keep reading.
Why Join Stampin Up?
There are so many benefits and positives to joining Stampin Up. I’ll list a few here, but you can hear more in the video linked below.
- A discount on your craft supplies
- A positive support group to be a part of
- Exclusive online groups for stamping and business ideas
- You’re the first to see and order all the products and know about special promotions
- Make extra income
- Opportunity for amazing trips and travel
What Are You Required To Do?
I get asked certain questions from 75% of the people who sign up on my team. So if you’re wondering about the following, I’ll answer here.
- Many demonstrators offer classes and parties, but this is NOT required.
- Many demonstrators offer products for sale, but others sign up simply to order their own products at a discount. Selling products is not required.
- Basically the only hard requirement to being a demonstrator is ordering $300 in product every 3 months. Keep in mind this number is retail cost and your cost will be less. In addition, you’ll get extra time your first quarter to meet this minimum. If this number scares you, I would be happy to help you reach it. It is VERY doable, by simply finding a friend or two to order through you or offering occasional stamping get togethers.
What Am I Committing To?
Here’s one of the best parts…there’s no commitment. If you sign up and don’t meet the ordering requirement, what happens? Well…nothing really. We don’t take your starter kit products back, we don’t come get you. You keep your products and you’re free to sign up as a demonstrator again when it better fits your life.
The vast majority of the time, people are loving the product discount so much that they continue ordering and don’t have to worry about this.
How do you sign up? Simply order the starter kit. For just $99 plus tax, you will receive all of the following!
- $125 of YOUR CHOICE of products
- Catalogs and business supplies worth $40
- A past Paper Pumpkin kit
- Free shipping!
- Now until the end of February, you’ll get 5 free 6″x6″ paper packs!
With this great deal, how can you go wrong?
Why should you sign up as a demonstrator on MY team?
- I would be honored to have you on my team. Really. If that sounds cheesy, maybe it is, but it’s the truth. I treasure each member of my team.
- I will provide as much or little support as you desire. If you prefer to work on your own without my assistance, that is perfectly fine. If you need me to answer questions, provide support or even do a little pushing with you and your business, that is wonderful too. I’m always here to help.
- Regardless of your location, I can provide you fantastic support. Phones and the internet have made the world seem rather small. You will have my assistance and feel part of my Sassy Stampers team of demonstrators no matter where you live.
- Here are a few things I provide for my teamies:
- A Facebook group to share stamping and business ideas
- Monthly ‘pajama parties’ on Zoom including craft time and team member recognition
- Weekly training videos to help share business ideas
- Incentives and prizes for various accomplishments
- Happy mail 🙂
If you’re ready to join my team, click here to sign up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator. It’s fun to do this with friends. Let’s do this together!
Signing up with Stampin Up Video
If you’d like to follow along, I’ve made a video answering even more questions you might have about signing up with Stampin Up.
Thanks for hanging out with me today. If you questions of would like to discuss this more, please contact me.
You Might Also Like: