Hey all! I’ve given you a few days’ break from sharing any Holiday Catalog projects, so it’s time for another Christmas card idea! Today’s project is a Snowman Christmas card. Isn’t he adorable?
This card is just so warm and cozy, it makes me want to snuggle up in a blanket with some hot cocoa!
To make this card I used our Snowman Season stamp set along with the Snowman Builder Punch, which come together in a bundle for a 10% discount. In the background I used the amazing Wrapped In Plaid designer paper. It’s hard to appreciate these paper designs without seeing them in person, but I’ll try anyway. Every plaid print has gold accents on one side, and they are absolutely gorgeous! You can see the gold in the photo above.
Using this new Snowman Builder Punch could be a little cumbersome if you wanted to punch out these stamped images separately, but I have a handy trick to make it easy to punch them all at one time. Make sure to stop back tomorrow to find out how!
Thanks for visiting to see my snowman Christmas card! Will you send any of these this holiday season? If so, make sure to add the Snowman Season bundle and Wrapped In Plaid designer paper to your next order!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!
Pingback: Quick Tip: How to Use the Snowman Builder Punch | Scrapping Stamping and Stuff