A while back, I made a Joy shaker card, and while making that card, I cut the letters J, O, and Y out as a ‘waste product.’ I thought they were really cute and didn’t want to throw them away, so for months they laid on my craft table, just waiting for some love and affection. I’m happy to report that I finally did something with them! After a marathon Christmas card making session two weekends ago, I ended up with a spare white card base that I had embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder. White card base + JOY letters = perfect match. Here is the Joy Christmas card I made.
The pepperminty designer paper is from our Candy Cane Lane paper pack, which has been used heavily in my crafting the last few months. It’s just so cute! To see some other projects I’ve made with this paper, click here.
I used the greeting below, and another similar one from the Wonderful Year stamp set, on most of my Christmas cards. I think it is so fun and cheery, plus I love big greetings that take up a lot of space.
Wishing YOU a Joyful Christmas! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!