Hi everyone! Welcome to this month’s One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop…Spring has Sprung! I don’t know what the weather is like where you’re at, but spring is ‘springing’ a little early here in Ohio. I cleared off some of my flower beds a few weeks ago (February 20 to be exact) and my plants were already growing! I noticed today that I have daffodils getting ready to bloom! It’s a little premature, but I won’t complain because I’ve had enough of winter!
So on to my spring project. I decided to make an Easter card and basket. Here they are.
Isn’t the chick on the card adorable?! It’s from our Honeycomb Happiness stamp set, which is a Sale-a-bration gift item you can choose free with any $50 purchase from now through the end of March. The Happy Easter greeting came from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set which has (almost) every greeting you’ll ever need, and I punched it out with the Word Window punch.
I made the basket using our Berry Basket die. I started with plain white cardstock and then used the Brushstrokes stamp on the bottom portion. I stamped it once using Pool Party, then stamped again in the opposite direction using Bermuda Bay, which created the plaid pattern.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Easter card and berry basket! Click the next button below to continue on the hop and see what Tina has to share with us!
Here are all of the bloggers in the hop!
- Pam – http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung-and.html
- Alisa Tilsner – http://wp.me/p51aTO-1up
- Melissa Davies – http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Anna Smith – You are here!
- Tina Riddle –http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- AJ Bodine – http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Wynne – http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Christine (Guest designer) – http://www.christinepennington.com/my-blog/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Megan Thompson – http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Justin Krieger – http://wp.me/p5dZez-5d6
- Dena Rekow – http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker – http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-spring-has-sprung-blog-hop.html
- Lori Mueller — http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/03/spring-has-sprung-in-the-osat-blog-hop.html
- Sara Levin – http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung/
- Kelly Acheson – http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne —http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/03/10/spring-has-sprung-osat-blog-hop/
- Jeanna Bohanon –http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Marisa Gunn – http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Renee Ondrajka – http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/03/osat-blog-hop-spring-has-sprung.html
- Martie – https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/
Pingback: Spring Has Sprung–OSAT Blog Hop | Crafts By Happy Stamper
What a great way to create the pattern for your basket!
Very cute, love that large chick image!
the gingham is adorable – love the ribbon and the white strip on the handle to add dimension and contrast – all topped off with an adorable matching card~
Anna, this is such a cutie patotie gift set. Love the gingham and basket.
awe…that might be the cutest basket and matching note card ever!!!
Darling little basket and coordinating card- any BUNNY would LOVE it it!
Stinkin’ cute!!! Love your card and basket! Thanks for sharing your talent!!! Beautiful!
These projects make me wish I was on your Easter giving list. These are so stinkin’ cute!!!! Adorbs!!!
I adore the pattern you created for your basket! So sweet and beautiful! Your little chick card is adorable too! 🙂
Such a cute card and basket! Love how you made the plaid pattern. Great idea!
Cute card and basket!
I love the chick…I have that stamped and now I want to pull it out and that basket is adorable ~ Wynne
Your basket and card are adorable!!!
Hey friend! I first totally thought that the basket was DSP and not stamped! You did a great job!
A gingham basket in my favorite color?!?!? Seriously FAB!!!