Hi everyone and welcome to this month’s OSAT Blog Hop featuring spooktacular projects perfect for Halloween! I created a Halloween card and paper lantern featuring Stampin Up’s new Snow Globe Scenes dies, and I’m really excited to share them with you!
Let’s take a look at this Halloween Paper Lantern and coordinating card!
I have been having so much fun with the Snow Globe Scenes dies that I used to make these. I had previously shared a Christmas card and Halloween treat holder. made with the dies, but this card and lantern bring the fun to a whole new level! I love that the snow globe products are so versatile! You can use them in many different ways and for any occasion!
Getting back to today’s projects, I love how they look in daylight, but the real excitement comes when the lights go down!
These look sooooo neat in person. I ended up making a few of them, and I got them all lit up the other night. Spooky!!
I’m sure some of you will have questions about how to make these, so I made a video tutorial to help you learn! Take a look!
I have been sharing DIY Halloween treats all week long on my blog, and this lantern fits right in. It could be used instead of treats for a Halloween gift or you could fill it up with treats too! Today was my sixth day of treat holder ideas, and I’ll be back tomorrow with my seventh and final one (for now at least)!
Thanks for visiting! I hope you try out making a Halloween paper lantern, and make sure to use the links below to continue through the blog hop and see what everyone has to share!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!