Hi everyone! Welcome to our May One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop! We’re featuring something pretty fantastic this month…flowers. I think I use flowers in 90% of my stamping projects, so this was no challenge for me. I just love flowers!
Here is what I came up with to share with you – a card and matching paper flower bouquet.
I made the card using Color Me Irresistible Specialty Paper. It is white paper with embossed designs printed on it. When you stamp or sponge it, the paper absorbs the ink while the embossed areas resist it. I like the effect it created when I stamped the flowers on top.
I made the flower bouquet using a variety of our punches, many of which are being retired this month. I used two of the scallop circles, the fun flower and the blossom bunch punch. I simply laid 5 or 6 of the punches on top of one another, pierced a hole through the center, and inserted a brad. Next I ‘scrunched’ up the flowers one layer at a time. Then I attached a wire stem to the back of each flower.
This would make a great, inexpensive gift for a friend or loved one. I hope you liked it! Click the next button to follow along with the blog hop and see what Wynne has to share with us!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code TE7MS6WZ during the month of May and I will send you a free gift!
- See retiring products along with discounted prices here.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!