It’s good to be back with the OSAT Blog Hop! We have a fun kids theme this month, and I have a great dinosaur card and party hat to share!
For the kids theme, I decided to do a boy project. It seems that most of my crafting involves girly projects, so every once in a while I have to force myself to branch out. This was one of those times. I began with the No Bones About It stamp set, and my project evolved from there. Here’s what I created.
These projects could be a great start for a dinosaur themed boys birthday party. The card would make a great invitation, with the details of the party printed on the inside. The party hat was really easy to throw together just using a compass to trace out the curve onto on a piece of paper.
The No Bones About It stamp set is a lot of fun. I used the dinosaur skeleton and polka dot stamps from the set, but much more is included. It has actual dinosaurs, prehistoric-looking branches, leaves, and footprints in addition to some fantastic greeting stamps including, “Roar means you’re awesome in dinosaur,” “Have a dino-rrific birthday!” and, “No bones about it – you’re grrreat!” I paired this set with Pacific Point cardstock and the Birthday Memories designer paper pack to make these fun and festive party supplies. A bonus for making these projects – they came together really quickly and easily.
This gets me in the mood to start thinking about birthday party planning, but my daughter’s birthday is still six months away! Oh well, I guess it’s not too early to start planning. We may not go with a dinosaur theme, but we’ll come up with something else fun and festive, and maybe a little girlier (my specialty)!
Did you like today’s project? Sign up to get blog updates to make sure you don’t miss out on future project ideas and giveaways!
Thanks for hopping along this month and make sure to continue on to my new friend Lori’s blog to see what fun kids project she has to share!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Please use hostess code KNMVSRKE when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Hopping Along This Month:
- Melissa Davies – https://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2017/08/blog-post.html
- Renee Ondrajka – https://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-kids.html
- Anna Smith – https://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-kids/
- Lori Mueller – http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-back-to-school-for-the-kids.html
- Marisa Gunn – http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-for-the-kids.html
- Jessie Holton – http://www.jessieholton.com/2017/08/10.html
- Jenny Hall – https://www.jennystampsup.com/2017/08/10/osat-blog-hop-kids-theme/
- Dena Rekow – http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2017/08/osat-blog-hop-kids.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker – https://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2017/08/osat-kids-only-blog-hop.html
- Kelly Acheson – http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2017/08/kids-cards-one-stamp-at-a-time-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Altman – https://bluetricyclecrafts.blogspot.com/2017/08/osatbloghop-kids.html
- Rick Adkins – http://wp.me/p2AuXD-47m
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!