Hi everyone! Welcome to the One Stamp at a Time February Blog Hop – All You Need is Love! I have a fun Valentine’s project to share with you made with our new Love Notes Framelits set. I hope you like it!
Here’s what I put together… a Flirty Flamingo card and matching decorated mini egg carton.
Let’s look at the card first. I used the Love Notes Framelits to make that gorgeous heart border along the edge. I think it is what makes the card.
I sponged one of our new lace doilies with Flirty Flamingo ink to match and placed it behind the big Happy Valentine’s Day greeting from the Sealed with Love stamp set.
Next let’s look at that cute little egg carton. To give you a reference of size, I believe these cartons are the same size as a regular egg carton, only they’re made to hold 4 eggs instead of 12. If they’re not exactly the same size, they’re pretty close.
I decorated the carton in a similar way to the card. The ribbon, baker’s twine, and tassel were all in the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit. What’s better than cute embellishments? Cute embellishments that all coordinate!
I’m planning to put some treats in this and give it to my daughter for V-Day. Oh, and by the way, I colored the egg carton by filling a spritzer bottle with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of Flirty Flamingo ink. I spritzed the carton all over until it was the color I wanted.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, and that the love keeps on flowing all year long! Thanks for following along with our hop! Click below to continue on to Sue’s blog!
Hopping along this month:
- Pam Staples – http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1Jc
- Tina Rackley Riddle – http://www.tinascropshop.com/2017/02/osat-blog-hop-all-you-need-is-love.html
- Anna Smith – You are here!
- Justin Krieger – http://wp.me/p5dZez-60m
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!