I’ve been waiting for this day for months. Do you know what today is? It’s the day that Occasions Catalog ordering is now live and Sale-a-bration is on!! I have always called this the most wonderful time of the Stampin’ Up! year. Not only can you order the products you want and love, which you would probably do anyway, now you can earn FREE STUFF in return! Read on below to see all of the awesome benefits that are available from now through March 31 as part of the Sale-a-bration party. All this week, in honor of this grand occasion, I’m highlighting some of the free Sale-a-bration items you can choose and today’s is the Precious Parcel card kit. Make sure to visit my Facebook page each day this week and comment for your chance to win the highlighted product of the day!
Want to see the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Flyer? Check them out here.
So let’s talk about all of the amazing things you can earn during Sale-a-bration!!
- For every $50 in products that you order, you will earn a free Sale-a-bration item! Options include stamp sets, paper packs, embellishment kits, and dies. In addition, we have two special items available for free when you place a $100 order!
- Host a party OR place a $250 order and you’ll get $25 additional free credit in addition to normal hostess rewards!
And the best benefit of all…
- Order a starter kit and get $50 extra product for FREE! That means you get $175 in your choice of products for just $99 plus tax. You get free shipping and other bonus goodies too, plus an option to purchase our amazing new Craft and Carry tote!
I signed up as a demonstrator five years ago during Sale-a-bration, because the starter kit was an offer too good to turn down. I know people often hesitate when I start talking about ordering the starter kit, but after I reassure them there are no obligations whatsoever, many decide it’s an offer too good to pass up! Contact me anytime if you have questions about signing up!
Ok, now let’s look at this Precious Parcel card kit. I think it is just too cute! Each card folds just like a regular card, and on the card fronts there are slots to insert the adorable little letters. This kit is all-inclusive and it contains enough supplies to make eight cards with coordinating envelopes. There is no stamping required! No adhesives either! The only supply I used was my paper snips to cut the baker’s twine. I had these two cards assembled in just a few minutes!
This card kit or many other awesome items can be yours with any $50 order! Happy shopping!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Please use hostess code 2794VXDR when you order. With an order of $50+, you’ll receive Sale-a-bration benefits PLUS a link to access dozens of free stamping tutorials!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
Use the links below to order and make this project yourself!