Hi everyone! I hope your December is going well so far and that you’re getting your holiday plans in order. If you haven’t heard, Stampin’ Up! has a huge Year End Closeout sale going on, which you can check out here. As for today’s project, I’m sharing the free project that my Online Stamp Club members received in November. It’s a cute Christmas shaker card that I made with the Hang Your Stocking stamp set.
If you haven’t heard about Online Stamp Club, it’s a way for you to get free projects each month and earn free stamps after six months of participating. Each month, I send out a project kit and complete photo tutorial. As I said, this was the November project.
I can’t wait to send out the December kits. It’s going to be a fun project that you will definitely want come January. To learn more and sign up, check out my stamp club information here or contact me for details.
Below is the inside of the card. I thought it turned out really cute.
I would love to have you join stamp club! Check it out and let me know if you’re interested!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!