I’m so excited that Stampin Up has released two brand new adhesive ‘tape runners’ for our use. I’ll be honest, I was really tired of Snail. I used it but didn’t love it. I’ve been playing around with our new adhesives, and today I want to share what I know with you!
The new adhesives:
- Larger than previous Snail adhesive. Fits into your hand very comfortably.
- Cartridges are the same size and are interchangeable.
- Seal is a nice, basic adhesive that holds well. Seal+ is stronger and cannot be removed once attached.
- Seal needs to be ‘slid to the side’ to break the tape. Seal+ should be lifted straight up.
- If either does not begin to lay down tape when you use it, use your finger to roll the tape until adhesive shows at the tip. Then it should catch.
- Can be used under vellum over top of light colored papers.
In the video below, I share more tips and tricks. Check it out!
While I’m still getting used to our new adhesives, my overall recommendation right now is that Seal+ is wonderful and will be my go-to adhesive. I really like the Seal but occasionally I have issues with it that I’m still working out. Stick around and maybe I’ll learn more to share!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! Order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn rewards points towards free stamps PLUS a gift when you order using June host code: YYUMNHJJ. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Sign Up For My Upcoming Virtual Card Classes!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!