Welcome! I’m glad you stopped in to visit today. I have a really nice floral card to share with you that I made with the Stampin Up Beautiful Friendship stamp set, and I made it using two different color schemes. I thought it was fun to see the difference, just by using different colors!
I made this card as my entry for an international stamping contest, and I would loooove for you to go here to vote for my card. All you have to do to vote is click on the little heart on the top corner of my card. Thank you!!
Would you like to see a video of me making this card? I held an online celebration for World Cardmaking Day this past Saturday and shared a handful of project tutorial videos, including this one. Check them out by joining my Facebook group and becoming part of my papercrafting community!
Want to know what colors I used on each of these cards? The card below was made with Terracotta Tile, Highland Heather, and Seaside Spray inks.
I made this card to highlight our new metallics ink colors. It features Crumb Cake, along with Golden Glitz and Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic ink pads. It gleams in the light! So cool!
Thanks for stopping in to see these cards and a highlight of our new metallic ink pads! Want to try out these new inks for yourself? Order using the links below!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!