Were you able to join in with last week’s Mystery Stamping event? It was so much fun, and our projects turned out amazing! Scroll down to see pictures of the finished project, or gather your materials and watch along for a fun surprise!
You’ll need these materials:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ designer series paper
- 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ cardstock
- 4 – 2″ circles from designer series paper
- A stamped greeting
- Embellishments of your choice
- Choose items that coordinate well together such as designer series paper from one pack and two coordinating colors for the card base and 3 1/8″ square.
Now watch along and craft with me!
Would you like to join in with these events live?? Get info on upcoming Mystery Stamping events here!
Here was the completed project. So pretty, and the samples I saw from all of you were amazing too!
Don’t Miss Out!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! Earn rewards points towards free stamps PLUS a gift when you order using host code: TRZR2FZ6. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Sign Up For My Upcoming Virtual Card Classes!
You May Also Like: