Hey all, thanks for stopping in today. Can I ask you for a quick favor? I sure believe in the power of prayer and I know many of you do as well. Can you please say some prayers for my step-daughter? She’s in the ICU unit at the children’s hospital trying to battle off pneumonia. If you could do that, I would really appreciate your help from afar! With that, I have a really quick blog post today, but one important announcement to make. My Stampin Up Giveaway Week starts tomorrow! I am so excited about the Holiday Catalog and products which you can begin ordering next week, that I’m giving away prizes each day until then! Make sure to visit my blog and Facebook page all week to enter to win!
Today’s card is for my step-daughter. She earned the nickname of ‘Bee’ as a child, and it has stuck since then. I wanted to make her something cheerful she could look at while she’s stuck in that hospital bed.
I used the Wiggle Worm stamp set and Wiggly Bugs dies to make the bee and leaf. I made those cute clouds with our Party Pattern Masks and a sponge with white ink. They were the perfect touch for this card.
Thanks for visiting, and say another prayer if you have a chance! Thank you!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!