Just a few more days now until Christmas! In case you missed the announcement, Stampin’ Up! has a ton of products on sale up to 60% off. Many of them are retiring products from the Holiday Catalog, but some are non-retiring items from the Annual Catalog. Make sure to check them out if you haven’t already. Today’s project uses two of the items on sale right now – the Merry Tags framelits set (part of the Merriest Wishes bundle) and the Petals & Paisleys specialty designer paper.
Didn’t these turn out pretty? I used the Mint Macaron prints from the Petals & Paisleys designer paper as a start for my color scheme, then I added Rich Razzleberry. I love the mint and razzleberry color combo.
I made these up as gifts for people who ordered a while back during one of my ‘order now and get a handmade gift from me’ specials. You never know what you’ll get when I offer this, so it’s always a fun surprise!
Thanks for stopping in and good luck with your last minute holiday preparations! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!