Have you seen the Stampin’ Up! Smitten Mittens stamp set and coordinating Many Mittens framelits? They are so stinkin’ cute, and I just recently finally got a chance to play around with them. First, let’s take a look at the set.
Aren’t they adorable? Now let’s take a look at what I put together a few days ago.
I think this is so much fun! It’s just warm and cozy and everything good about winter! These would make fantastic Christmas cards or all-occasion cards for wintertime.
I thought the silver accents were the perfect touch on this card. I used silver glimmer paper on the underside of the mittens and silver tinsel trim for the string.
Thanks for stopping in to see this card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Smitten Mittens set!
- World Cardmaking Day Sale through October 10!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!