Today’s projects are honestly my favorite that I’ve made in quite a while. I’m not sure if it’s the shimmer, or because they feature my favorite color, or the simple elegance they have, but every time I see them they make me so happy. Actually, I don’t get to stare at them anymore because several of my customers have already received these beauties in the mail. I created them for a tutorial to share tips and tricks to save time when you’re making multiples of a card project. Let’s take a closer look!
To create today’s cards, I used the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and Brilliant Wings dies. I featured this bundle a while back in several different tutorials including a shaker card, elegant slimline wedding card, the Joseph’s coat technique, and this tutorial with a lot of ideas. It’s so hard to choose a favorite project made with this set, but today’s might be the winner!
Tips For Creating Multiples
In today’s tutorial video, I shared a lot of tips for saving time when making multiples of a particular card. Here are a few highlights:
- Use a set where you can stamp and die cut several of a focal point at one time – like the Butterfly Brilliance set which allows you to stamp and cut six butterflies at once
- Die cut through two layers at once – I was able to cut the six stamped butterflies, as well as six glimmering ones in the background all at once
- Stamp six greetings at one time using the Stamparatus onto a sheet of paper, then use a trimmer to cut them into individual pieces
- Spritzing over a mask is a great, quick way to create unique backgrounds
- I shared a tip for blending onto a large piece of cardstock before cutting it into pieces to save a bit of time
There’s so much more in the video…watch along below!
Mass Producing Stunning One-Of-A-Kind Cards Video
Watch along here!
Comment at the bottom and let me know what you think of today’s projects, and pick up the supplies you need to make them yourself in the next section.
Supply ListProduct List
Learn To Make Cards
Join My Amazing Team
Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day friends!
This was a great video. I had never thought about the tip with the sentiments. I will try that today. The butterfly cards are beautiful and easy using your method. Thanks for the tips.
You’re welcome Doris!
Your videos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
Thanks so much Teresa!
Love butterflies and this video and tips- especially adding more ink the the stamps with extra color-
Wonderful, thank you Jodi!