I love receiving my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail each month. It’s so much fun to open it up and see what fun surprise is waiting inside. This month’s surprise looked like this, once I put it together of course.
This month Paper Pumpkin is celebrating a major milestone – shipping their one millionth kit! Paper Pumpkin is three years old and has become very popular! In celebration of the one millionth kit, they are rewarding anyone who receives a kit in April with a special gift – two stamp sets instead of one! The deadline to sign up is today – April 10! You can always sign up later and receive next month’s kit, but today is the last day to sign up and get April’s kit. Here is a link to sign up.
This month’s kit had stamps for graduation, birthday, baby and just for you. I decided to make birthday and graduation cards with the materials provided. The cards and envelopes were designed to work for gift cards as well. The card and envelope above are the perfect size for gift cards. The set below came with a small pocket to slide a gift card into if I wanted to do so. The kits came with materials to make 4 of each type of card and envelope.
I encourage you to try out Paper Pumpkin. I think you’ll love it!
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!