Am I the only one who has avoided making multiples of a card with stamped die cuts because I didn’t want to spend the time to stamp each one and then cut them out individually? When it comes to Christmas cards or another occasion when I need many multiples of a card, I have often avoided using die cuts. Well that was the old me, and the new me is no longer afraid! This is because I discovered a trick to make multiple die cuts fast using our Stamparatus stamping platform. You have to check this out!
Prepare Your Die Cuts
First you need to cut your pieces from blank cardstock. That’s right – do NOT stamp onto the cardstock first. You can save time by cutting through two (or even three) layers of cardstock at one time!
Set Up The Stamparatus
Next you need to set up your Stamparatus or other stamping platform by doing the following.
- Place a piece of small grid paper onto the work surface. Make sure it is pushed into the very corner. You can use a magnet to hold it in place if you like, but I typically do not find this necessary.
- Mount your stamp to the clear plate. Keep it away from the hinged edge.
- Ink the stamp and stamp onto the grid paper.
- Lay the negative piece from one of the die cuts over top of the stamped image. When lined up correctly, use one magnet (I don’t ever recommend using both on the surface at one time) to hold it in place, or even better, use some washi tape.
Stamp The Die Cuts
Now you’re ready to stamp!
- Place a die cut into the negative space.
- Ink the stamp, and stamp it. This gives a perfectly aligned image every time!!
- Remove the die cut. If you find it hard to get them out, the tacky end of a Take Your Pick Tool is helpful.
- Place another blank piece in the template, and repeat!
Within minutes, you can have an entire stack of pieces stamped using this trick.
Watch along as I show exactly how to make multiple die cuts fast using the Stamparatus!
Never avoid making a lot of cards with die cuts again! Cut (and stamp) away my friends!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! Order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn rewards points towards free stamps PLUS a gift when you order using July host code: 6XFARQP4. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Holiday Product Shares Are Available For A Limited Time Only!
Sign Up For My Upcoming Virtual Card Classes!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!