It’s Saturday, just two weeks and one day before Christmas. Life is getting busy with all the preparations for the big day. I’ve been sharing a lot of ideas for Christmas cards, but today I’m going to take a break and share a quick and easy card I made with the Love You Lots stamp set. It’s this just the sweetest?
The mouse and elephant are just perfect to share your concern for someone experiencing a difficult time. At this time of year, it would be very appropriate for someone who has lost a loved one recently and is celebrating the holidays without them for the first time.
The ‘I’m here for you’ and animal stamps are part of the Love You Lots set. The others come from Gorgeous Grunge – the perfect stamp set to fill space on just about any card. See other projects I’ve made with it here.
Thanks for stopping in! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!