Hi everyone! I’m spending this week sharing previews of our Holiday Catalog to be released at the beginning of September. I took a break yesterday for the OSAT Blog Hop, and shared a fun summer-themed card and scrapbook page. Today I’m back with more holiday projects! This year’s catalog is packed full of amazing products that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on. Now I want to share them with you! Let’s take a look at today’s card featuring our Snowman Builder Punch!
So cheery, isn’t it?! The Snowman Builder Punch is part of our Let It Snow suite of products, and boy are they cute. One of the products I used from this suite is the Let It Snow designer paper in the background. It has glitter and raised accents to give an added pop on your projects!
The Snowman Builder Punch coordinates with our Snowman Season stamp set, as well as the Let It Snow designer paper. I actually didn’t use the stamp set at all on this card. I simply punched the snowman out from a sheet of the designer paper!
See those felt accents on the snowman? I stayed up all night knitting them for this sweet guy. Just kidding! They came pre-made in the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit. The raised ‘coal’ stickers and his arms were in the kit as well. The kit includes a lot more fun treasures too like tiny snowballs!
Will the Snowman Builder Punch and coordinating Let It Snow products be on your ordering list when September 4 arrives? Start making your list now! Don’t think you can wait until then to order? Sign up for our Extra Extra offer, and you’ll get tons of free products and you can see and order holiday products now!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Join Stampin’ Up! now and get $155 in your choice of products for just $99.
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!