I have to ask. Have you ever thought about signing up with Stampin Up? Yes, no, maybe? This week I’m going to be sharing about this opportunity, because if you haven’t heard, we have a REALLY good signup offer now through the end of this month. Each day I’m making a card that represents something related to my experience as a Stampin Up demonstrator, and today’s represents my experience oh so well. Take a look!
I made this card with our Young At Heart stamp set, which you can see below. This set is just perfect, full of women living their best life (and not taking themselves too seriously I might add). Why does this represent my experience as a demonstrator? Because if you ask my favorite thing about being a demo, it would be the relationships I’ve formed as a result. These relationships include the wonderful women who come to my classes, those I’ve stayed up half the night with at weekend retreats, and my amazing demonstrator friends, both those on my team and others I’ve met from around the country and world. This life is so much more meaningful with valuable relationships, and Stampin Up has provided that for me. It’s one of the things I wouldn’t have predicted to the extent it has affected my life!
Back to the card for a minute, in case you’re curious, I stamped the image with Memento black ink and then colored the ladies with our Stampin Blends markers. These markers provided the perfect shading for their curvy physiques!
So let’s talk about signing up with Stampin Up. I’ll begin the conversation today and continue the next few days. First of all, this is a low pressure conversation. It’s more just providing information, that you can use to decide if this is an opportunity that would benefit yourself. So why might you want to sign up? Here are a couple of highlights:
- Our signup special right now can’t be beat. You get to choose $125 in products of your choice plus any additional stamp set, and you’ll get the cutest mini paper trimmer I’ve ever seen, plus a paper assortment, Paper Pumpkin kit, catalogs and more. All of this for $99. Oh yeah, and free shipping!
- You’ll get a permanent discount on your supplies. This is by far the number one reason that people sign up with Stampin Up.
- There’s no obligation to offer classes, sell products, or do anything you don’t want to do. In fact, Stampin Up welcomes hobby demonstrators who order themselves just to get the discount.
- There’s nothing to lose. If you continue ordering as a demonstrator, you’ll continue to get the best price on your products. If you don’t continue ordering, then you go back to being a regular customer and purchasing at regular price. No one takes your starter kit products away. No one stops talking to you. Life continues as it did before you signed up, and you’re always welcome to sign back up again if you decide later that the time is right.
Interested in knowing more? I’ll share more throughout this week, and I’ll also be hosting a Facebook Live in my FB group next week to talk about this more!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn the free gifts shown below when you order using the current host code: 9SZ62FPC. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Shopping during Sale–a–bration comes with many benefits!
- For every $50 that you order, choose a free gift from the Sale–a–bration brochure. Order $100 and choose two items (or one of the special items only available with a $100 order)! Order $150 and choose three free items plus regular hostess benefits!
- Host a party with over $300 in sales and you will get the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set for free!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! and choose $125 of products for just $99! In addition, you will receive free shipping, a new mini paper cutter (!!!), ANY stamp set of your choice, AND a 6”x 6” paper sampler! What an amazing offer! I signed up during Sale–a–bration six years ago. Best decision ever!
- Learn about my current Class In The Mail here!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!