Here’s a cute, fun koala card for you today. I made it with the Kind Koala stamp that is being retired this month. If you want it, now’s the time to order!
The designer paper is from the Farmers Market set. In addition to basic prints like the three I used, the reverse sides have great rustic prints of pears, beets, artichokes, tomatoes and other vegetables.
I stamped the koala using basic black ink and colored it with Stampin’ Write markers. I used my handy Paper Snips to cut it out and then used dimensionals to pop it up from the card.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code TE7MS6WZ during the month of May and I will send you a free gift!
- See retiring products along with discounted prices here.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!