In case you missed the big announcement, I wanted to make sure you know that I am now accepting members in my online stamp club! My local stamp club has been a big hit, and I’m really excited to extend the opportunity to those of you who are not able to come in person.
What is online stamp club you ask? My stamp club members agree to place a minimum $25 product order from my online store once per month for six months. In return, members get all of the following exclusive benefits:
- Six free project kits in the mail! One during each month of membership!
- Free Annual Catalog
- Free access to members-only website including project tutorial videos. At least one new tutorial will be posted each month.
- Handmade thank you gift from me
- $20 in free stamps of your choice, including hostess exclusive stamp sets, during your last month of membership
- Ideas, new technique tutorials, fun, stamping…I could go on and on!
I’m really excited to get this started, and to give you an extra incentive to sign up, I’m offering $20 in free Stampin’ Up! products to anyone who signs up before October 15! Read below for details!
I recently posted two exclusive tutorials for my stamp club members, showing how to make the two cards pictured below.
I would love to have you join as a stamp club member! Remember, anyone who signs up between now and October 15 will receive free Stampin’ Up! product worth over $20! For more information and to sign up, click here.