I have a few questions for you. Do you…
- Enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking or papercrafting of any type?
- Like to save money?
- Want an additional source of income?
- Enjoy meeting people and making friends?
- Love Stampin’ Up! products?
- Enjoy helping people?
- Like having fun?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should join my team of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators! Now before some of you stop reading, let me clear up some misunderstandings.
- Many demonstrators offer classes and parties, but this is NOT required.
- Many demonstrators offer products for sale, but others sign up simply to order their own products at a discount. Selling products is not required.
- Basically the only hard requirement to being a demonstrator is ordering $300 in product every 3 months. If this number scares you, I would be happy to help you reach it. It is VERY doable, even if you hold few classes or none at all.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Really. I can’t describe how much I love it. When I signed up, I had no idea how much I was going to love it. If you think you might enjoy it, you should try it out!
Here’s one of the best parts…there’s no commitment. If you sign up and don’t meet the ordering requirement, what happens? Well…nothing really. We don’t take your starter kit products back, we don’t come get you. You keep your products and you’re free to sign up as a demonstrator again anytime you want.
How do I sign up? Simply order the starter kit. For just $99 plus tax, you will receive all of the following!
- $125 of YOUR CHOICE of products
- Catalogs and business supplies worth $40
- Free shipping!
With this great deal, how can you go wrong?
Why should you sign up as a demonstrator on MY team?
- I would be honored to have you on my team. Really. If that sounds cheesy, maybe it is, but it’s the truth. I treasure each member of my team.
- I will provide as much or little support as you desire. If you prefer to work on your own without my assistance, that is perfectly fine. If you need me to answer questions, provide support or even do a little pushing with you and your business, that is wonderful too. I’m always here to help.
- Regardless of your location, I can provide you fantastic support. Phones and the internet have made the world seem rather small. You will have my assistance and feel part of my Sassy Stampers team of demonstrators no matter where you live.
So what do you think? If you’re ready to do it or if you would like to learn more, please use the link below.
Please contact me if you have questions or would like to talk about this wonderful opportunity!