Have you seen my last post – a white on white Santa’s sleigh card? If not, you should check it out. It’s not as pretty in pictures as in person, but hopefully you can still get the effect. Today’s card might not be as pretty, but it’s definitely cute! Many of you have seen our Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars Thinlits that came out in this year’s Annual Catalog. Also, in the Holiday catalog, we have a coordinating Halloween stamp set and one for Christmas. Today I’m sharing a card I made with the Christmas jars set – Jar of Cheer.
The Jar of Cheer set comes with a handful of options for what you can put inside the cute little jar: pretty ornaments, a snowman, a candle surrounded by greenery, and an evergreen tree, plus some fun greetings and ‘extras’ that can be added. I decided to use that adorable little snowman and make it look like a snow globe.
I also must mentioned the amazing embossing folder I used. It’s called Cable Knit, and it has quickly become a classic in my collection. It’s perfect for Christmas and winter projects!
Thanks for stopping in. Let’s all hope for a holiday filled with snow and snowmen (at least in these northern states)! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!