Twinkle, twinkle, little star…do you know how loved you are? This sweet saying is just some of what comes included in the new Stampin’ Up! Moon Baby stamp set. Isn’t this baby sleeping on the moon just precious?
This stamp set was the perfect chance for me to, once again, use our new watercolor pencils. They’re very easy to use. Just color your images with the pencils, then use blender pens to blend the colors together. I think they create a really nice, subtle color, with absolutely no mess.
I used the Softly Falling embossing folder for the background of the card. I use this folder all…the…time. Seriously. To test this, I used the search box on my website to search for ‘Softly Falling,’ and this is what I found. Whoa. That’s a lot of projects, considering I make a lot of effort to use different products all the time. Thanks for visiting! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!