Was it a long week for you? This past week was crazy busy for me. To be honest, I’m glad it’s over. This will be a fun weekend, because my daughter’s third birthday party is tomorrow. I’m pretty excited that I get to decorate her cake today. I’ll try to share pictures in a few days. As for today’s project, I used the fun new Stampin’ Up! Custom Tee stamp set to make these Happy Stamper t-shirt cards.
Aren’t these cute? Wouldn’t it be fun to send these to your stamping friends? What if you don’t have a lot of stamping friends, how would you use this stamp set? What’s great about the Custom Tee set is that it includes a wide variety of sayings and accessories for the following themes: birthday, wedding, dad, sports, congrats, good luck, love, and more.
I used the Lovely Lace embossing folder in the background as well as Succulent Garden designer paper. I really liked how the colors, patterns, and textures look when combined.
If you haven’t seen or payed much attention to the Custom Tee stamp set, I would encourage you to take a look at it and the coordinating T-shirt Builder Framelits using the link below!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!