Hi everyone and welcome! I’m so excited to be participating in an international blog hop today hosted by Australia Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, Kyle Bertucci. We have some neat projects to share, so check out mine and then make sure to visit the other blogs as well! I have a you are wonderful card to share with you today. Let’s take a look!
Here is what I created for today’s project. I absolutely love how it turned out, and my favorite part is how simple it was to create.
The theme for this blog hop is to create cards of encouragement. I decided to start with a piece of our Shimmer Detailed Laser Cut Paper, because it is absolutely gorgeous and uplifting. I placed it over top of a piece of Perennial Essence designer series paper which is also stunning. Creating beautiful cards can be simple when you’re working with amazing products!
I decided to keep this card simple and just add a greeting over top of the background. As I glanced through my stamp sets, one jumped out, the Bloom & Grow stamp set shown below. It has beautiful, heartfelt greetings and it seemed perfect for this card.
Who do you know who could use a word of encouragement? A hug? A nice card to show you care? Make a card today, or pull one out of your collection, and let them know you’re thinking of them!
Use these links to check out more encouragement cards created by other demonstrators around the world!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!