Happy February and welcome to our ICS Blog Hop featuring some lovey dovey Valentine’s Day Projects! I put together a cute project to share using the Stampin’ Up! Love You Lots stamp set. I hope you like it!
Here’s what I made up. Aren’t these ladybugs adorable? I’m going to give this to my little girl for Valentine’s Day. She knows all about making cards, and she feels really special when someone gives her a card, so I wanted to make one for her.
I used the Love You Lots hostess stamp set for those little ladybugs. If you haven’t seen this set before, it’s just precious. Here’s what comes in it.
To get the Love You Lots stamp set or any other hostess set, you can either host a $150 party, or place a $150 order. Either way, you get hostess rewards and can choose to get the hostess exclusive stamp sets if you like! If you would like to see the other hostess sets, check them out here.
As for the other products I used… I cut the heart and arrow using our Love Notes Framelits, and the embossing in the background was done with our new Falling Petals embossing folder. I’m in falling petals love…I’ve been using this folder a lot! Last but not least, the designer paper is Affectionately Yours, and the copper polka dot strip is Affectionately Yours washi tape.
Thanks for checking in! Please subscribe to my updates so you don’t miss any ideas or specials! Click below to follow along to Nichole’s blog and see what she has to share!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!