For those of you spending a lot of time at home these days, is anyone in need of some human interaction? I could use some! I have plenty of humans at home (including four children), but my selection of females over the age of 11 is pretty slim. Help, I need you! I need adult conversation! And your friends need you! Today I’m going to share some ways that you can craft with your friends from home, during this quarantine/stay at home/shelter in place/whatever you want to call what is going on right now. I will also have some organized times for you to join me!
How To Craft With Your Friends From Home
First, I’ll share with you some of the upcoming online opportunities I am planning. More are in the works. I hope you can join! See all events as they are planned here!
Facebook Lives – 1:00 pm EST each weekday in my Facebook Group. Join in and see how to make a fun project!
Open craft time – Join in from your craft table (or anywhere) and craft! I’ll share a few projects I’m working on and you’re welcome to share too.
Stamp Night – Each Thursday at 7:00 pm, I plan to host an organized class or event of some type. These events will include supplies shipped to you ahead of time as well as a fee to participate.
I’m so excited about these events. Make sure to follow me on social media and check back for updates on what I have planned!
Programs For Meeting Up Virtually
Would you like to hang out at home and organize a time to join up with your family or friends? For crafting or another reason? Here are my recommended best ways of doing this:
- Video chat via Facetime, Video Calling, Facebook Messenger, Skype, or another program of your choice. You can chat with one other person, or many of these programs offer options for group video calls.
- Zoom Meetings. This is a video conference program that allows you to meet up with small or large groups. A free account allows you to meet up with up to 99 people for up to 40 minutes at a time. After creating an account, you can schedule a meeting. Then you may invite your guests by sending them the link to join in. I’ve been using this program for my monthly Stampin Up team meetings, and we really like it.
There are TONS of other ways to meet up online, but these are my go-tos!
What To Do When You Meet Up
The options are limitless! Here are a few ideas:
- Just meet up virtually, sit at your craft table, and work on your own projects while enjoying each others’ company!
- Order the same craft kit as a friend. After you receive them, meet up virtually and put them together, together!
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin , a monthly subscription craft kit, with some friends. When you receive your kits in the mail, get together virtually and make them.
- Design a card, or a few. Then cut extra pieces and mail a kit to a friend. Ask them to do the same if they’re willing. When you receive each others’ supplies, get together online and craft!
- Get together virtually and craft. If you and 3 friends join in, have each person make 4 of the same card. Then send out one of your cards to each of your friends.
There are so many other fun things you could do. Comment at the bottom and share some of your ideas!
Make sure to check back in for more info on my virtual events, and please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! Order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn the free gifts shown below when you order using the current host code: 9SZ62FPC. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Shopping during Sale–a–bration comes with many benefits!
- For every $50 that you order, choose a free gift from the Sale–a–bration brochure. Order $100 and choose two items (or one of the special items only available with a $100 order)! Order $150 and choose three free items plus regular hostess benefits!
- Host a party with over $300 in sales and you will get the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set for free!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! and choose $125 of products for just $99! In addition, you will receive free shipping, a new mini paper cutter (!!!), ANY stamp set of your choice, AND a 6”x 6” paper sampler! What an amazing offer! I signed up during Sale–a–bration six years ago. Best decision ever!