Hello stampers! You may know that when my new stamps arrive, I have a special way I like to prepare them for use. I realized I never shared all the details for how I prep my clear stamps stamps in one place, so let’s do that right here and right now! Hopefully you’ll see a tip or two that can help you.
How I Prep My Clear Stamps
Here’s what I do when my new stamps arrive:
1. Trim the cover sheet into two pieces and move the piece on the back right to left side.
2. Apply Versamark ink to all stamps, then clean it off. This helps to prevent the stamps from staining as badly.
3. Use the thin plastic sheet and attach it to the left side of the stamp case using Seal+ adhesive.
4. Then place stamps on the inside of the case.
5. Place the extra plastic sheet between the two cover papers in the stamp case.
This helps me a ton and makes it so quick and easy to remove a stamp, use it, and place back in the case. I can see what’s inside, and make sure all stamps are in place before I put them away. It takes time when my stamps first arrive, but it is so worth it for me.
Prepping Stamps Video
Watch along here as I share the steps above as you can watch along!
Thanks for visiting today to see how I prep my clear stamps – stop back again soon for more tips and tricks to help in your craft area!