How many of you in the crowd love animals? It seems that most of us do. I have an adorable card to share today that I made with the super cute Stampin’ Up! This Little Piggy stamp set, new in this year’s Annual Catalog. Before I show you the card, let’s take a look at what comes in the set…
These are just too precious, aren’t they? So here’s what I put together.
These pigs are just so…cheerful!! I love them!
Here’s how I made the card – First, I used a piece of Be Merry designer paper at the bottom. I punched two 2 1/4″ circles, one from Whisper White and one from Garden Green cardstock. I stamped the pig on the white one and colored it in with Stampin’ Write Markers. Then I attached them with a small piece of Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon folded in the background.
Do you like the clouds in the background? I used our Pattern Party Decorative Masks to sponge them. It only took a few seconds, and the background was done!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!