Today is a big day in the Stampin’ Up! world! In just six short weeks our new annual catalog will be released, and today we begin the transition to the new catalog with the announcement of which products will be retiring. Check them out and order before they’re gone by clicking here. Soon I will begin highlighting many of the retiring products, but today I’m sharing a lovely flower card made with a stamp set that is not retiring – Helping Me Grow.
Isn’t this card lovely? It was very simple to make. I stamped onto tissue paper, used Aqua Painters to color in the flowers, and let it dry. Then I crumpled it up, unfolded it most of the way, and attached it to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using glue stick.
You can get a better appreciation for the card’s texture in the picture below.
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!