It’s been a little while since I’ve shared any Christmas card ideas, so it’s time for another one! I hope you don’t get the wrong idea about me. I’m a firm believer in ‘wait until after Thanksgiving to do anything related to Christmas.’ That is, except for shopping and making cards. I like to plan ahead. I don’t want to spend my holiday season rushing about more than needed. I try to get my shopping done early and have my cards made as well. If you like to have cards made up in advance, hopefully some of my ideas will inspire you. I love today’s card, and it was really quick and easy to make. It features die cuts from the Christmas Stockings thinlits set.
Aren’t these stockings lovely? I used dimensionals behind the center stocking to pop it up and make it stand out.
This thinlits set coordinates with the Hang Your Stocking stamp set. The stamps are equally or even more gorgeous that these die cut stockings are.
I took that cute snowflake that was cut out of the Crumb Cake stocking and used it inside the card shown below.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free projects. Join now through October 15 and get bonus gifts!
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!