It’s been a while since I’ve share a good man card. I much prefer making things with fun, frills, and sparkles. But alas, there are men in our lives who don’t love the glittery, flowery look, and they need cards too. I wanted to try out our new Hexagons embossing folder to make a masculine card, and I knew just the paper to use with it…silver foil. How do you like it?
This reminds me somewhat of the diamond plate look – you know, what truck tool boxes are made out of? It’s not the same, but strikes me as similar. Regardless, I think it definitely looks tough and manly. And the best part…it takes virtually no time at all to create this look, or this entire card for that matter.
This could even be a Valentine’s Day card idea for that special man in your life. It might be more appreciated than something pink and covered in hearts!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!