Only 11 days until Christmas! There’s so much to do! I feel like I need to take time off of work to prepare, but that just ain’t gonna happen. I guess I’ll get everything done somehow! Enough about me, what about you? If you still need ideas for Christmas cards, I have another one to share with you today. It’s a cute, vintage Christmas card that I made with the Greetings From Santa, Santa’s Sleigh, and Holly Jolly Layers stamp sets.
What do you think about the ‘black on tan’ look? It’s probably not very traditional as Christmas cards go, but I thought it turned out neat. In most cases, I enjoy a good non-traditional Christmas card.
The big oval stamp above is from the Holly Jolly Layers stamp set. It has some great geometric greeting stamps included.
I created the rustic effect with sponging as well as the Timeless Textures stamp set, a classic that can be used for many occasions.
Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!