This was our creation for my third monthly card class! The For the Birds stamp set is ADORABLE! Doesn’t the little red wagon just make your heart smile? It will do the same for any lucky recipient of one of these cards. Here are some tips for creating this card:
- Cardstock color is pool party
- Lines around the edge were stamped using the Chalk Lines stamp set
- The Just Because sentiment is from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set
- Create circles using circle punches or Big Shot dies
- Use the Essentials Paper Piercing pack to pierce around the circle
- Stamp the wagon image using black StazOn ink to prevent bleeding when you color it in with Stampin’ Write markers
- Flower was created with the Blossom punch. I sponged around the edges, then cut it into 3 sections, each having two petals. Then I pleated each section and bent the petals upward. I reattached them and used the Itty Bitty Accents flower punch to punch the small flower.