We have so many fantastic products being retired soon, so today I’m highlighting a few more of them. The main products I used for today’s card are the Going Global stamp set and the World Traveler embossing folder. The two paired together make great masculine cards.
What else did I use that is being retired? The Lost Lagoon ink and cardstock, oval punches, 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape, and Going Places designer series paper. That’s almost everything on the card besides the neutral cardstock and Early Espresso ink!
Use the link below to see and shop for retiring products before they’re gone. Many of them are on sale up to 50% off!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code TE7MS6WZ during the month of May and I will send you a free gift!
- See retiring products along with discounted prices here.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!