St. Patty’s Day is getting close! How many of you out there get into the whole St. Patrick’s Day thing? I for one really don’t. I don’t know why, I just never have. However, I’m doing a program this week for beginning stampers at a local library, and I wanted to make something seasonal. It still seems a little early for Easter, so I decided to make a St. Patrick’s Day card. Here’s what I put together.
This is a gate fold card, meaning it opens from the center. To make this type of card, start with your traditional 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card base, and score it at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″. You can attach anything you want to the front, just make sure you only attach it to the left side OR the right side – not both! You want your card to be able to open!
I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweetheart punch for the leaves of the four leaf clover. I stamped the flourishes in the background with the Timeless Textures stamp set, and the teeny tiny St. Patrick’s Day greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.
Thanks for stopping in! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!
Pingback: A St. Patrick's Day Card Idea...Now? - Scrapping Stamping and Stuff