We’ve arrived at my seventh day of highlighting Sale-a-bration items. If you’ve been missing out on the details of Sale-a-bration, here’s the lowdown:
- Place a $50 order through my online store, and you’ll get to choose a free reward item! Options include stamp sets, paper packs, embellishments, a die set, and more.
- Place a $100 order, and choose two of the $50 reward items, or one of the $100 reward items.
- Host a $250 party, and you’ll get $25 bonus rewards dollars in addition to normal rewards!
- Order a starter kit, and you’ll get to choose $175 in products for just $99! That’s $50 extra in free products of your choice!!
This is an awesome time of year to order the items you love and get bonus items for free. I made today’s card with the Stampin’ Up! So Hoppy Together stamp set, which you can choose for free with a $50 order right now. Isn’t this just delightful?
Here is what comes in the So Hoppy Together stamp set. Frogs, a butterfly, bees, and adorable sentiments…it’s just heartwarming.
I stamped the images using Memento black ink and then colored them with our Stampin’ Blends markers. I am really starting to enjoy coloring images with these markers! They look so pretty when you’re done!
I’m giving away the So Hoppy Together stamp set to one lucky recipient who comments on today’s Facebook post. Get yourself entered, and make sure to like my page and follow along to enter to win more great prizes!
If you need a little cheering up later this week, stop back in and take another look at pictures of this card. These adorable frogs sure do cheer me up! I’ll have to share the love and send this card to someone in need of a smile!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- Please use hostess code WKM7TJFA when you order. With an order of $50+, you’ll receive Sale-a-bration benefits PLUS a link to access dozens of free stamping tutorials! See photo below!
- Earn these items free during Sale-a-bration!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
Use the links below to order and make this project yourself!