Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping in for DIY Halloween Treats Week Day 3! Halloween will be here before we know it, and you’ll be wanting some fun treats to share with those kids, grandkids, neighbors, co-workers, and other special people. Today I have quite possibly the easiest treat holder ever to share with you. It is a folded paper pocket treat holder, and I’ll show you exactly how to make it. Keep reading!
Aren’t these cute? I put them together really fast using our Monster Bash designer paper pack in this year’s Holiday Catalog. I like how both sides of our double-sided paper shows when making these treat holders. Sometimes I have a hard time choosing which side to use because I love them both. This time I didn’t have to choose!
Let me show you how to make these. First, start with a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper. Turn one of the points upward, and fold the paper in half to create a triangle.
Next, fold the bottom right corner upwards so that the top edge is horizontal. The point will not reach the left edge of the paper. It will be about 1/2″-3/4″ away from the edge.
Next, do the same with the left corner. Fold it until the top edge is horizontal, then crease.
Now grab the top flap at the top of the treat holder and fold it down. That’s it! Done! Ready for sweets!
I whipped these up in a flash 🙂
Here is the completed folded paper pocket treat holder, using our Wonderfully Wicked stamp set and some of my favorite punches!
Don’t miss the rest of DIY Halloween Treats Week! Stop back to see me!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!